Re: web development (seeking opinion)

From: Mohammad Shuja <>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 23:07:18 +0500

I got your point. Your reply has quite encouraged me to learn Perl. Both perl & java relate to the ever changing INTERNET, and thus both would have a high learning curve for me (being new to web technologies). I don't know where to start from, that's why i posted the questin on the list. But only few people responded. I feel that there are many things in java to learn. I don't know if perl would be easier to start with.