Re: different prespective on work vs marriage/family

From: <melanie.root_at_us.pwcglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 08:01:09 -0500

This thread is so unexpected,....

I lost my husband almost 12 years ago. I am a DBA who has raised two boys on my own for those years. At times my family has really gone through hard times and the boys have felt alone when Mom was working long hours on a critical project or down database situation. They are fantastic boys and we have a great relationship. I would never have given up my career but wish I had spent more time with them when they were smaller - time does fly! My life is very full and I really enjoy my job and the switf changes that are coming in the industry now.... What a joy to see my now teenage boys becoming great men! What a life!

My .02
Melanie

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Received on Fri Jun 02 2000 - 08:01:09 CDT