Re: still further off topic --> RE: Work vs marriage

From: Dwayne Cox <dcox_at_eng.ufl.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 10:47:38 -0400

This is such a great list...we help each other with everything from DBA problems to more personal concerns. This thread has been enlightening. I am encouraged by the positive comments concerning marriage and careers. I am divorced and have been wondering if I should come out of my shell (work is a great place to hide!). From all the positive responses concerning relationships and careers, perhaps its time I moved forward. Thanks for the encouragement!

Dwayne Cox                                   University of Florida
Senior Systems Programmer                    College of Engineering
dcox_at_eng.ufl.edu                             521 Weil Hall
352.392.9217                                 Gainesville, FL  32611

The opinions expressed are the author's own unless otherwise stated Received on Fri Jun 02 2000 - 09:47:38 CDT