dbmspipe and ....

From: Steff Gonos <steff_gonos_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:43:07 -0700 (PDT)

There was some discussion back about the scripts needed to start up a system.

I recall a note with 4 scripts that were generally run most often - one of the was dbmspipe... can anyone tell me what the others were ?

This was in regards to setting up a new database and installation when you run catproc and such...

Poor memory and didn't write it down.
Thanks.
Steff Gonos

The opinions expressed herein are mine. Get your own opinions!

Steff Gonos
steff_gonos_at_yahoo.com

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!