executing a job

From: Marin Dimitrov <marin_at_sirma.bg>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 12:59:24 +0300

Hello,

I have problems executing a job that synchronizes a ConText index

the job is created with the sample supplied with the 8.1.6 installation:

declare job number;

begin
  dbms_job.submit(job,
'ctx_ddl.sync_index(''portal_owner.domain_index'');',interval=>'SYSDATE+5/14 40');
end;

yet, peeking into DBA_JOBS I see only failures for this job. I don't have permission problems because I can execute the statement without problems, it just fails as a job

thanx in advance,

    Marin

"When brought to meaning, all importance becomes small, as in death, all life seems nothing. Knowing is destroyed by thinking, distilled into knowledge"

                                                 William Wharton, "Birdy"