Clients hangup frequently ?

From: Ravi Babu <lravibabu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 01:17:44 PDT

Hello,
I an attempt to tune the database i configured the database to Multi-threaded from dedicated server and also increased the SGA size to 64MB(physical memory is 192Mb). Though there is peformanace gain as per the users feedback, but their system gets hanged frequently. I doubted something wrong on the server side and alertlog. I find the following statements:- DBW0: terminating instance due to error 472 instance terminated by DBW0, pid = 182
what must be the reason?
Thanx
Ravi