ora-04060 insufficient privs to execute procedure

From: Cale, Rick T (Richard) <RICHARD.T.CALE_at_saic.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 11:58:38 -0700

Hi,

I am not sure if this went thru the first time. I have package that runs perfectly in client/server. When I try to run the same package on the
web under the same user account I get ora-04060. Does anyone have any idea why it behaves
differently on the web.

Thanks Received on Thu Jun 01 2000 - 13:58:38 CDT