RE: off topic --> RE: Work vs marriage (flowers)

From: Weaver, Walt <wweaver_at_rightnowtech.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 12:28:50 -0600

OTOH, the lady to which to whom I am betrothed sports a thumb that would make the Jolly Green Giant proud, while my thumb comes straight from Dow Chemical. To wit: anything my spouse touches grows and prospers, while everything I touch wilts and dies.

So, all the flowers in our house are "Kathy's flowers". There is no such thing in our house, or outside of it for that matter, that's known as "Walt's flowers".

And, on special occasions, I have flowers delivered directly from the local florist. If I delivered'em myself, they'd be dead before I got in the door.

--Walt Weaver
  Bozeman, Montana, USA