Re:RE: Getting more off topic --> RE: Work vs marriage

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 15:07:20 -0400

Sometimes, so don't we all.

Subject: RE: Getting more off topic --> RE: Work vs marriage Author: "Boivin; Patrice J" <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca> Date: 6/1/00 11:06 AM

I was surprised to see that usage of the term "wife", usually it comes wi= th
"my wife". But then you could say that's possessive.

No disrespect meant, I think out loud too much.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des syst=E8mes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique =

Maritimes Region, DFO      | R=E9gion des Maritimes, MPO

E-Mail: boivinp_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca <mailto:boivinp_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca> =

        Author: I.S. Manager
          INET: ismgr_at_pctc.com

        Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-50=
51
        San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing
Lists
ay
        also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribin=
g).
-- =

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Thu Jun 01 2000 - 14:07:20 CDT