8i

From: PATEL Ketan <Ketan.PATEL_at_btcellnet.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 09:44:29 +0100

ANyone have any info on 8i features
-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Jung [mailto:ajung_at_sz-sb.de] Sent: 31 May 2000 08:16
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: Re: clobs

On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 11:07:09AM -0800, Jaime Perez wrote:
> Morning everyone,
>
> Can someone show me or guide me on how I can
> display full information from a clob field?

With with application ? sqlplus ?

Andreas

Author: Andreas Jung
  INET: ajung_at_sz-sb.de

------------------------------

 From: George.Brennan_at_warnermusic.com
 Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 8:47:23 GMT
 Subject: RE: Newbie DBA

Measure twice and cut once.

George

------------------------------ From: George.Brennan_at_warnermusic.com Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 9:01:19 GMT Subject: RE: help with query :) That will only retrieve the first 10 rows not the last 10 entered. That needs an identifying column, such as a sequence based trigger or auditing. George,

------------------------------ From: Sajid Iqbal <sajid_at_u-net.net> Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 10:13:09 +0100 (BST) Subject: RE: Database Cloning On Tue, 30 May 2000, Miguel Urosa wrote:
> And what about your $TNSADMIN variable value to indicate path of
> TNSNAMES.ORA?.
The same thing still happens !?

------------------------------ From: ddorr.cs_at_clearstream.com Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:13:00 +0200 Subject: RE: Point in time recovery Thanks to all for your responses. I've also found a note ( Note:29430.1 ) on Metalink about : ' How to recover a database having added a datafile since the last backup ' which says that one have to create the datafile and resume the recovery. So this seems to be the 'normal' behaviour of the Oracle recovery process.