Anybody running iFS yet?

From: Jesse, Richard <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:07:32 -0500

Hi,

One of our employees has seen a story about the release of iFS and would like to see if it'll do what they want. Before we invest time and money (minimum 512MB memory for a server!), we were hoping to visit someone who's installed iFS and using it, even if it's on a limited basis.

Anyone in the metro Milwaukee/Chicago area running this that would be able to give a few visitors a look?

TIA,

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                 Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

This message has been scanned for viruses with Trend Micro's Interscan VirusWall. Received on Wed May 31 2000 - 11:07:32 CDT