RE: Check this

From: Sajid Iqbal <sajid_at_u-net.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 13:01:38 +0100 (BST)

I think I've found the problem.. you see I cloned the database from one machine to another with all directory structures etc the same.. however on the new machine the ORACLE_HOME is different.. in the Listener.ora file I had the new ORACLE_HOME specified.. when I rem (#) out the line in listener.ora for ORACLE_HOME. and restart the listener it works...

I suspect somewhere it is referencing the old ORACLE_HOME ?????

Thanks

Saj

--
U-NET Ltd  a VIA NET.WORKS Inc company
Sajid Iqbal                    | Mail : sajid_at_u-net.net