Send email from PL/SQL procedure

From: Daiminger, Helmut <Helmut.Daiminger_at_gedas.de>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 13:48:45 +0200

Hi!

Sorry for asking this question again, but I deleted the old thread...

How do I send an email from within a PL/SQL procedure? I think it is by using the dbms_mail package, right?
How do I create this package? What's the script file's name?

Is this also availabale on 8.0.5 (on NT) or is it an 8.1.x feature?

Thanks,
Helmut

Helmut Daiminger
gedas GmbH