Finding the actual size of a table

From: Steven Monaghan <Steve.Monaghan_at_wcom.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 14:41:49 -0400

Which data dictionary view can I use to determine the actual size of a table, not just the extents allocated to it?

I will be moving a database to a new machine in a few weeks, and I want to start planning out the initial extent sizes for my tables. I don't want to just use exp/imp with compress=Y because I want to manually size some of my smaller reference tables with a large enough initial extent so they don't need to grow to reduce potential fragmentation.

I also have TOAD but couldn't find the answer there either.

TIA,
Steve Monaghan
WorldCom Received on Tue May 30 2000 - 13:41:49 CDT