Newbie DBA

From: Janusz, Kenneth <Kenneth.Janusz_at_fingerhut.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 14:55:38 -0500

Hi All:

In a couple of weeks I will be joining another company as an Oracle DBA. This will be the first time for me as a DBA. Although I a have a good idea of what the job entails, I could use some helpful hints from some of you folks that have spent time in the trenches.

TIA, Ken

Kenneth C. Janusz, CPIM		FINGERHUT DTC
Senior Technical Analyst	            	6150 Trenton Lane North,
DC4N
					            Plymouth, Minnesota

55442
*Voice: 763.519.4403
*Email: kenneth.janusz_at_fingerhut.com

"Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later." -- Mary Bly