RE: Compiling .c files using 'gcc' output of PROC*C program

From: Alvarez, Carlos <CAlvarez_at_uniFON.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 14:19:42 -0300

Hi Sachin.

You miss the oracle libs.

Use the option -L in the command line of gcc to indicate the library path, and the the -l to indicate the librarys.

In $ORACLE_HOME/precomp/demo/proc you can see an makefile example.

build: $(OBJS)
  $(CC) -o $(EXE) $(OBJS) -L$(LIBHOME) $(PROLDLIBS)

cppbuild:

  $(PROC) $(PROCPPFLAGS) iname=$(EXE)
  $(CCP) -c $(INCLUDE) $(EXE).c
  $(CCP) -o $(EXE) $(OBJS) -L$(LIBHOME) $(PROLDLIBS)

If you need more detail, let me know.

HTH Carlos.