Re: Did I put up a difficult problem? -- Blank item in a

From: Malcolm Turner <MTurner_at_wcs.dnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 00:23:16 +0100

Aleem,
This happens when the "target" field is nullable. Change it to not null, and the blank item will vanish. It's actually very sensible - you get a null where the field is allowed to be null - I used to have hours of fun persuading the poplist to give a null before this functionality was introduced - I think it was in Forms5.

BTW - To help all of us on the list, please keep the subject lines short and snappy - that we we can recognize the problem more easily!

HTH Malcolm
>Hi!
>
> I have created a ListItem, Type PopList, and entered list elements. No
>matter what I do, at runtime, it shows a blank item.
>
>I will appreciate if someone could tell how to get rid of it.
>
>TIA
>Aleem

Malcolm Turner

Oracle Developer,