Thanx, Blank item in an LOV

From: Abdul Aleem <abchaudhary-ho_at_beaconhouse.edu.pk>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 09:11:30 +0500

Hi All

I want to thank you for your solution, the following solution from Malcolm worked fine.

Thanx
Aleem

		Aleem,
		This happens when the "target" field is nullable.
		Change it to not null, and the blank item will vanish.
		It's actually very sensible - you get a null where
		the field is allowed to be null - I used to have
		hours of fun persuading the poplist to give a null
		before this functionality was introduced - I think it was
		in Forms5.

		BTW - To help all of us on the list, please keep the subject
		lines short and snappy - that we we can recognize the
problem
		more easily!

		HTH

		Malcolm

>Hi!
>
> I have created a ListItem, Type PopList, and entered list
elements. No