Fault Tolerence DB on DEC Unix

From: Rajesh Dayal <Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 17:35:16 +0400

     Hi Friends,

    I have to Implement a Fault Tolerence Database on DEC Alpha system. We have all the required H/W i.e. another box of similar configuration and GHz link between the two boxes. We are also using Tru Cluster software with Available Server product on the two boxes.

    Could someone suggest me how ORACLE on the two boxes can be configured, so that in case of "any kind of " failure (on one box) the application keeps running without getting affected.

    I have following setup :

DEC Alpha Servers (4100) 4.0F

TruCluster S/W Ver. 1.6, using Available Server (AS)

Oracle Server 7.3.4.2

    Any/All kind of suggestions/references are most welcome.

Thanks in Advance, Received on Sun May 28 2000 - 08:35:16 CDT