Re: transportable tablespaces

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 03:07:29 GMT

yeah, finally... it grew out of the tablespace point in time recovery...

Marlene Theriault did a paper on transportable tablespaces for IOUG-a. She found something about having to do the export as SYS???

actually, she did the export and import without giving a username. when prompted she entered "sys" when prompted for password she entered "as sysdba" and it worked

(no quote marks)

Rachel