RE: Pls let it die - RE: Oracle DBA opening in Englewood, CO

From: Weerd de E.C. Kirsten <Kirsten.deWeerd_at_Oranjewoud.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 09:21:10 +0100

Sorry if I bother anyone with this, just wanted to give my opinion on this matter :

To be honest : I don't read every message that comes through this list. If I think the post can be useful for me, or if I think I could help, I read it. All the others are sent down the drain using the delete-button, and frankly I do that without any remorse.

So I don't care about job offers; hit delete if it even smells remotely like one. I'm on the other side of the world from these vacant opportunities and with no intention of moving.

And I don't care about Off Topic threads like this one. Some I read, let's get real I do try to have some fun. If I get bored, I delete.

As longs as the majority of the mails are interesting, and serious Q&A's don't get drowned and ignored because of some Off Topic threads ... Who cares ?

I don't !

Again, it's not my intention of offending anyone or saying one is right and the other is wrong.

I did notice some posts in this thread getting really close to being too personal and intentionally insulting. Though I can settle seeing Off Topic posts come by, please take your insults of the list and use the personal e-mail addy if you feel it really useful calling someone names. Received on Fri May 26 2000 - 03:21:10 CDT