Re: Big Whoops

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 12:04:53 GMT

That "special recovery process" is called Data Unloader, you don't purchase it but they do come in, install and run it and then take it off your machine. And when you are looking at losing millions of dollars worth of orders, $10K is chump change.

I've used Data Unloader.... when you really need it, it's a miracle.

Rachel