RE : Import (URGENT)

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 15:56:21 +0200

Sajid,

   imp always try to reimport into the original tablespace or, if the owner is not allowed to do it, into the owner's default tablespace. Revoke and DBA or UNLIMITED TABLESPACE privilege that the TOUSER may have, set the default tablespace to the tablespace you want, and reimport. Beware of indexes, though, since the same rule applies to them. Look at the paper about exp/imp in the 'First Steps' section on our site, it's pretty detailed.

--
HTH,

  Stephane Faroult
  email: sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com