Re: !! TGIF !! RE: Pls let it die - RE: Oracle DBA opening in

From: Joe Testa <teci_at_oracle-dba.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 20:53:54 -0400

i hear u both, i'm supposed to leave at 3P on friday, at 2:50P, developer emails me about out of space on a PK index(partitioned), so i think no biggie, i dont have DBA privs(its a production db and i dont do production), so i start digging and realize its a range partitioned index and the ranges are WAY OFF. so i spend this evening, figuring out the correct ranges and rebuild the index.

bahhhhh

joe