RE: Event to disable SMON from freeing TEMP

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 04:40:55 +1000

Hi Denny,

10061 disables temp segment cleanup entirely. 10269 disables coalescing of free space entirely. Rebuilding the database will fix up SYS.TS$.

Regards,
Steve Adams

http://www.ixora.com.au/
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orinternals/
http://www.christianity.net.au/

Author: Denny Koovakattu
  INET: denny_vk_at_yahoo.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 13:40:55 CDT