RE: Oracle DBA opening in Englewood, CO

From: Geeta Iyer <geeta.iyer_at_sprintparanet.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 09:26:24 -0600

First I need to let everyone know this mail has no technical content whatsoever, so for those who
get offended by such mails in the list, please delete this!

Rachel,

I will definitely try to attend the Openworld, Madrid would be more fun but its all going
to be at my expense (is my Boss listening!), so ..... Meeting you and learning from everybody there at Openworld is motivation enough to attend.
Who knows, maybe I'll learn enough for the next generation for DBA's to call me
"goddess" or atleast a "sub goddess"!! ;) (I think its a huge honor)

Geeta

BTW: at the risk of opening up another can of worms , I'm in the process of giving my OCP
purely from having a "nice" resume point of view ...

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com