RE: Pls let it die - RE: Oracle DBA opening in Englewood, CO

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 10:22:55 -0400

1- Nobody asked you to keep your mouth shut!
2- When I mentioned the experts on the list I did not mean you of course!
3- This list used to be more professional before but having people like you
in it!
4- I think you is the one having bad day not me!

Hopefully you feel better now!

Waleed

Author: Khedr, Waleed
  INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM