RE: How much overhead for datafile headers?

From: Norwood Bradly A <Bradley.A.Norwood_at_M1.IRSCOUNSEL.TREAS.GOV>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:43:19 -0400

If OPS, then do you not need to place control files as well as redo log files on raw partitions in addition
to the datafiles???

Author: Steve Orr
  INET: sorr_at_arzoo.com

Author: Steve Adams
  INET: steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au

The information contained in this transmission or any part of it is intended only for
the named recipient. This information is confidential and no part of the information
shall be disclosed, copied, redirected or otherwise distributed without the express
permission of the sender. Should this message be received in error by anyone other
than the named recipient or any employee or agent of the named recipient, or if the
transmission is incomplete, corrupted or includes a mistaken document please immediately
delete the transmission and its contents and promptly notify the sender by return email
or by telephone on (07) 5579-2800. Any personal views and opinions of the sender expressed
in this transmission are those of the sender and shall not be taken to be endorsed nor
conveyed by GOCORP Limited. While all care and appropriate security measures have been
implemented, GOCORP Limited does not accept responsibility for any virus or other corruption
of data that may occur as a result of this transmission.

  INET: Steve.Gough_at_gocorp.com.au

Author: Steve Adams
  INET: steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 11:43:19 CDT