Re: Database Cloning Qs

From: Chris Royce <Chris_at_Royce.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:56:15 -0400

When cloning you 're-create' the control files from the 'alter system backup controlfile to trace' .trc file and No you do not need the redo logs as you will open the database with the 'resetlogs' option. If you require further help please contact me. I 'clone' databases frequently and would be happy to assist.

Chris_at_Royce.net