RE: To Commit or NOT to Commit

From: <CHUCK_HAMILTON_at_qvc.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:06:44 -0400

DELETE's

--
Chuck Hamilton
QVC Inc.
Enterprise Technical Services
Oracle DBA

                    VIVEK_SHARMA
                    <vivek_sharma        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    @inf.com>            cc:     (bcc: CHUCK HAMILTON/QVC)
                    Ext: NA              Subject:     RE: To Commit or NOT to Commit
                    Sent by:
                    root_at_fatcity.
                    com

                    05/25/00
                    10:40 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    ORACLE-L

Jared wrote "INSERT's for instance don't require much undo information."
Qs. What then requires HIGH undo info ?

I'm