SQL * Loader

From: j_shah <j_shah_at_frontiersystems.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 15:54:44 -0400

Hi Gurus,
At the end of loading I want to provide user with report that x records have come and out of which y records have been rejected. If you look at .log file you can get information but I just want to send the summary of rows loaded, rejected And I want to automate that process. i.e after eahc loadig it will give me information that abc table was loaded with z records out of x records in the .dat file with y records rejected. Is there any facility/option in SQL*Loader that can be used to report such statistics. Also, is there anyother way of getting such result automated ??
Thanks in Advance,
-- J. Shah Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 14:54:44 CDT