OCP8

From: <Ingo.Wevers_at_mail.ing.nl>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 16:40:52 +0100

Hello All,

I'am looking for some exam information about OCP 8. I'll start with SQL and PL/SQL. Has anyone information about this exam and the others, including times for the exam, kind of questions, number of questions, important things you should know etc.

Thanks in advance.

Bye
Ingo Wevers

PLEASE NOTE:
The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and confidential, and is intended only for use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it. Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 10:40:52 CDT