Re: Off topic - human stupidity

From: Atish Prasad Das <atish.das_at_wipro.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 17:13:17 +0530

Hello Vladimir,

though this is an off-topic, but I share ur agony...... first we are humanbeings, then DBAs, developers, users etc. So u r welcome. In any environment, there are two types of creatures, workers and managers.... these managers (I quote to them, who are by heart managers and do not intend to get into the technicalities) take the decision and impose it on the workers. Only a super-worker (a lead in the development team or a chief-dba) only can defy them..... but if they too join the same band-wagon, all others are in mess.... not only u, we all are part of it........ some or the other time, everyone gets into this sort of trouble..... may be u can hear from some of our friends, that they also faced this some other time..........

best of luck....