RE: Pls let it die - RE: Oracle DBA opening in Englewood, CO

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 18:58:20 -0400

1- The name of this list is ORACLE-L and not <Something else>-L 2- What do you do if you buy a money magazine and you find it talking about sports or go to some Oracle training and the instructor spends most of the time talking about Goddess?!
3- I think that there should be some commitment from the subscribers to the subject of the list.

Regards,

Waleed

Author: Gregory Conron
  INET: gconron_at_hfx.andara.com