RE: Re[2]: Big Whoops

From: <Colin.Shaw_at_phs.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 19:34:20 -0700

Rachel:

>the trick is to admit it and know how to recover from it

No, no, no! That's no trick. That's honesty.

"Marge! Leave the boy alone. Weaseling out of things is an important lesson to learn. It's what separates us from the animals - except the Weasels, of course."

(I'm sure most can guess from where this quotation originates. ;-) )

Colin.

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com