Re: How much overhead for datafile headers?

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 00:34:28 GMT

Steve,

There *should* be a small manual shipped with your software... but I also think the os specific docs are on either metalink or technet (try metalink first)

I'm taking the internals class this week. We just did data internals... no mention of a difference in the number of header blocks, but I can try to check with him tomorrow morning.

Rachel