RE: delete from dba_tablespaces

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 00:41:12 GMT

Let's just say that this was incredibly ill-advised and one of the reasons I rant about not going in and changing things in the data dictionary manually.

And yes, he did it, I know the other DBA who had to help out recovering this, he told me about it this morning.

Despite what Steve Adams says, most of us are NOT as familiar with the internals of the data dictionary and the inter-relationships of all the tables as he is.

DO NOT MESS AROUND WITH THIS STUFF! Rachel