AW: Off-Topic --executing batch commands in sequence under NT

From: Schoen Volker <v.schoen_at_inplan.de>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 09:02:02 +0200

I think another way is to write a batch, which calls some other batches = or
command file.

export.bat
call shutdown.bat
call startup.bat
call export.bat

If you run a batch with the call statement, the next statement is = executed
when the previous one is readey.

HTH Volker Sch=F6n
E-Mail: mailto:v.schoen_at_inplan.de
http://www.inplan.de

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: J=E4ck Stephan [mailto:Jaeck.Stephan_at_REAL.DE] Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2000 01:25
An: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Betreff: RE: Off-Topic --executing batch commands in sequence under NT

try to use in your .cmd file the option

start /wait myBatch.cmd

it will continue only if myBatch is finished

HTH Stephan

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). --=20
Author: =3D?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=3DE4ck_Stephan? INET: Jaeck.Stephan_at_REAL.DE