Re: Microsoft Transaction Server

From: guy ruth hammond <grh_at_agency.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 10:39:54 +0100

"Kirsh, Gary" wrote:

> Has anyone had any luck getting Microsoft Transaction Server to work against
> an Oracle 8.1.5 database? We're having strange problems: For some users it
> works, and for some users, any attempted transaction returns

Have a look at Q193893 on the Microsoft Knowledge Base. The most common MTS/Oracle problem is inability to recover XA transactions when they fail.

guy ruth hammond <grh_at_agency.com> | Happiness is a loaded weapon, and
Technology Analysis & Consulting  |   a short cut is better by far.
07879607148 http://www.agency.com |     -- The Sisters of Mercy