Re: Jobs in Enterprise Manager 1.6.0

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 12:40:46 -0400

The only thing you can do it to rebuild the node that has the jobs pending deletion.
On the client:
1. Remove the node(s) from OEM.
On the server:

2. Stop the agent.
3. Remove all .q files in $ORACLE_HOME/network/agent.
4. Restart the agent.

On the client:
5. Discover the node(s) again.
6. Resubmit all jobs for that node and all event notifications.

It is a pain but on 8.0.4...I had to do it about twice a week.

If you need anymore help with this email me directly.

Regards,
Ruth B. Gramolini
ORACLE DBA
VT Dept. of Taxes