RE: SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATE is not clean???

From: Jesse, Richard <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 09:06:59 -0500

How "not quite clean" is a shutdown if it's IMMEDIATE?

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
rjesse_at_qtiworld.com                 Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

This message has been scanned for viruses with Trend Micro's Interscan VirusWall. Received on Tue May 23 2000 - 09:06:59 CDT