ORA 12515 - 2 instances

From: Steff Gonos <steff_gonos_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 13:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

I am looking for a copy of LISTENER.ora (Solaris) that has two instances in it.

I can't get assist to run, and I am not sure how the syntax goes to define both...

I've created two instances and now want to get them working. I am getting the following
ORA-12514 TNS: Listener could not resolve SERVICE_NAME in connect descriptor.

I can connect to one fine, when I issue SYSMAN\MANAGER_at_TWO is when I get the message. @ONE works fine.

Thank you
Steff Gonos

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what

      exactly are the OTHERS here for?

Steff Gonos
steff_gonos_at_yahoo.com

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. Received on Tue May 23 2000 - 15:51:06 CDT