jinitiator perfs and robustness

From: VERITE Nicolas BRX/FCR <nicolas.verite_at_francetelecom.fr>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 14:20:58 +0200

Hi e-DBAs !

All is in the subject line...

We're running Oracle Applications 10.7, NCA architecture (web, three-tiers).

Our client side runs java applets on the JDK. However, the user base is larger with Jinitiator, maybe we'll move to it.

Can you guys give me some benchmarks on performances and robustness, compared to JDK ?
... or any other comparison information...

Thanks all anyway !
Nico

Nicolas VERITE - Univers Informatique - DBA Oracle Bureau: 01 42 21 77 80 - Mobile: 06 62 70 77 48 Received on Tue May 23 2000 - 07:20:58 CDT