RE: Jobs here and there

From: Ngo, Tan <TNGO_at_EFTIA.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 14:57:02 -0400

Anh Long,
=20

Xin phe'p hoi, co' phai ngay xua truoc nam 1975, anh o trong qua^n = do^.i hay
khong? Toi co nguoi ban ngay xua cu`ng don vi va` cu`ng ten nhu anh.

From: Eric Lansu [mailto:eric.lansu_at_quicknet.nl] Sent: Thursday, 18 May 2000 6:45 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: Jobs here and there

Is there no way to stop the 'DBA wanted' mails on this list? If I need a new position I can open the Yellow pages, pich a company at random, and start tomorrow. I am trying to figure out a mail-filter to delete mails like this as they come in.
=20

Met vriendelijke groeten,
With regards,
Yst=E4v=E4llisin terveisin,
=20

ERIC LANSU For www.SONERA.nl <http://www.SONERA>=20
=20

P.S. Of course Sonera is looking for Oracle - DBA's worldwide too, but = I
won't post a 'wanted' mail here ( Eh, I didn't, did I? ;o) Received on Tue May 23 2000 - 13:57:02 CDT