Help extracting LONG to a pipe delimited file?

From: Barlow, Steve <barlows_at_bsci.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:00:19 -0400

Hi,

I have to extract some rows to a delimited flat file. Two of the columns are of the LONG data type. Those two columns must be concatenated and placed between the delimiter. I've been trying to use PL/SQL with the UTL_FILE package but it's not working.

Does anyone have any advice on how to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Steve Barlow Received on Tue May 23 2000 - 15:00:19 CDT