Re: SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATE is not clean???

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 02:19:37 GMT

Rich,

Well first, I don't think you drank enough beer this weekend if you are already reading installation manuals :)

As far as I know, the shutdown immediate is not quite a clean shutdown. Cleaner certainly than a shutdown abort.

you DO need to stop the Intelligent Agent and then startup restrict and shutdown

Rachel