Is anyone doing replication on 7.3.4?

From: Smith, Ron L. <rlsmith_at_kmg.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 07:53:29 -0500

I have been asked to look into creating a read only replicated database for reporting purposes. Can anyone tell me if they have done this? I am interested if there is a performance hit when replication is implemented. How much time should I expect to dedicate to replication on a fairly large online production system? Is the replication software free? Has anyone used Quest's Shareplex?

Thanks!
Ron Smith
Database Administration
rlsmith_at_kmg.com Received on Mon May 22 2000 - 07:53:29 CDT