Re: ORA-27146 Error

From: cyril <cyril_at_stockholding.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 12:19:03 +0530

Hello!

 We , here are very curious to know about how u went about installing  Parallel Server, (along with the cluster software) on sun.

 Can u please guide us or point to some resource for OPS on SUN.

 We have installed OPS on Siemens RM600 on Reliant Unix,  but the oracle version is Oracle 7.3.4 (where in the DLM is provided by the vendor)

 can u please tell how it has changed in Oracle 8.x

 Regards Received on Mon May 22 2000 - 01:49:03 CDT