RE: Re:RE: Oracle DBA opening in Englewood, CO

From: Philip West <P.West_at_g-icap.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 13:19:23 +0100

Surely not! We are well known for beating a subject to death here. This is not the list of those of fragile ego or limited humour genes.

Phil West - Impex IT ltd
Unix Sys Admin and Oracle Financials DBA Services

[ all opinions, unless otherwise stated, are personal and subject to change without reason or warning ! ]

Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us

The information in this Internet e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this Internet e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised and any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
 When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this Internet e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable documentation or market practices governing the relationship between Garban Intercapital plc and its clients.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where they are stated to be the views of Garban Intercapital plc.