Re: Who is running a long-run job....

From: Hi Nguyen <h3anguyen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 14:02:50 CDT

This is the query from one of the IOUG-A Live 2000 sessions:

select substr(sn.name,1,30) parameter,

        ss.username ||')' || se.sid ||') ' user_process,
        se.value

from v$session ss, v$sesstat se, v$statname sn where se.statistic# = sn.statistic#

   and sn.name LIKE '%CPU used by this session%'    and se.sid = ss.sid
order by sn.name, se.value DESC;

Hope it helps.

H Nguyen